It’s Go Month! We’re looking ahead to going live with our new catalog on April 26! Until then, there’s a few dates and details you might want to keep in mind:
- April 12 is the last day to place holds (until after Go Live on April 26).
- April 18 is the last day to pick up holds (until after Go Live on April 26).
- April 18 is the last day to access the online catalog or app (until after Go Live on April 26).
- If you want to transfer your lists to the new catalog, you’ll need to take care of that before offline week!
- Any holds you’re waiting for will transfer to the new system, but won’t be available until after Go Live.
- Our delivery schedule will be interrupted while we’re offline.
- April 19-25 is our offline week. We aren’t closed, though! We will be checking books out, but can’t check books in, place holds, or make changes to accounts.
- Libby (ebooks and eaudio) will be available like normal!
- It’ll be really important to bring your library card along if you want to check out books this week-we won’t be able to look things up as normal.
- Our regular delivery schedule will be interrupted while we’re offline. Any holds you’re waiting for should still come in, just after we go live.
- April 26 is Go Live! Our new catalog and a new app will be ready for you to use (assuming everything goes smoothly!). We’re so excited for you to get a look, and will keep you updated on any changes or delays.
- Your library card and pin will stay the same, as will all of your account information.
- You’ll continue to find our catalog (and all our other information–website, social media, etc.) at the same web address that you used to use. It’ll just show the new catalog.
- May 1 and onward will be getting the catalog customized for how YOU use it.
- You’ll be able to download the new catalog app (Libby will stay the same!).
- We’ll be checking in on your account settings when you visit the library after Go Live. We have new notification options, reading history, and other customization that you can choose to set up.
For more information about the new catalog, check out our announcement post, how to transfer lists, and the NCLS FAQ page! Of course, we’re happy to help with any of this at the library desk!