Today the new catalog is live! You can find it at ncls.org, or via the link at the top of our website.
Here’s some things you might want to know:
- It will take a few days for us to get caught up in processing check-ins, holds, and delivery. In the meantime:
- Books might show up on your account that you have already returned while we get caught up.
- Any holds you had placed before the transition should still be there, and will still make their way to you–but it might take a bit longer for the next couple weeks.
- Your library card and pin are the same, so you can start placing holds! We will have some options to update on your account with the new system, but your account is still there, and can be used right away–no need to wait!
- We’re happy to place holds for you, renew items, or help in general as you get used to the new catalog. Just let us know! (And please be patient with us–we’re still getting used to it too!)
Here it is!
We’re grateful for your patience as we make this transition–we’re been working to prepare, but launching a new system takes a lot of work! We’re excited about it, though, and can’t wait for you to start using it!
We’ll have tutorials coming over the next few days, plus options for new features on your account. For an overview, here’s NCLS’s FAQ page and our announcement about the new system! Of course, if you have any questions, let us know!