Just a reminder:
Tonight starts our offline week as we transition to a new catalog! We’ll be keeping track of everything “by hand” until the new catalog hits. We’re planning to Go Live next Wednesday, April 26. Until then:
- Libby works the same as usual.
- Bring your library card with you if you want to check out materials! We can’t look up your information.
- We can’t process holds, including placing, processing, or checking out. BUT, any hold requests you already have in will show up in the new catalog when we go live.
- Our usual delivery schedule is suspended.
- We’ll have to use the old-fashioned way of seeing if something is here–walking to the shelf.
For more information about the new catalog, check out our announcement post and the NCLS FAQ page! Of course, we’re happy to help with any of this at the library desk!